Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  The BEST in the Business  |  show details
by Nicole W. on Jul 15th, 2013

Dr. Berzinskas (aka Dr. B. ) was the first doctor I saw when I moved to Texas. She's very personable, friendly and puts you at ease with even the most uncomfortable procedures. She has accurately pin-pointed my health issues and now I'm on track to a healthier me. She performed my surgery also and I feel so much better. She and Dr. James Peterson are the best surgeons in the DFW area.

|  Dr. Peter's Partner is not what I expected.  |  show details
Jan 24th, 2011

I love Dr. Peters, he delivered my first child and I came back to him because he is so great. Dr. B is his partner and she lacks bedside manner and will speak down to you. She stood behind be during an appointment and I have a bit of a hearing problem which I felt was unprofessional. She didn't listen to me, didn't do the tests that Dr. Peters had said I would need at the "next" appointment and made me uncomfortable. She also didn't listen when I told her Dr. Peters had put me on bedrest until I delivered and had that information gone to my short term disability I may have had to return to work had Dr. Peters not had to correct the situation. I don't reccommend her but would reccommend Dr. Peters 100%, unfortunately they force you to see her every other appointment which is worth looking elsewhere just in case there might be a chance of her delivering a baby. If I were not so far along, I would find a new physician.