A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehab Eltahawy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehab Eltahawy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- BPH / Obstructive Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eltahawy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Eltahawy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- UAMS Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eltahawy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ehab Eltahawy practice?
Dr. Ehab Eltahawy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, OH and Little Rock, AR.
See Toledo Cardiologists.