A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehab Eltahawy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehab Eltahawy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eltahawy
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eltahawy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- BPH / Obstructive Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eltahawy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Eltahawy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehab Ahmed Eltahawy MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ehab A. Eltahawy practice?
- Dr. Ehab Eltahawy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ehab Eltahawy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, OH and Perrysburg, OH.
See Toledo Cardiologists.