A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehab Eltahawy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehab Eltahawy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- BPH / Obstructive Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Eltahawy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Eltahawy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehab Eltahawy MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ehab Eltahawy practice?
- Dr. Ehab Eltahawy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ehab Eltahawy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, OH and Little Rock, AR.
See Toledo Cardiologists.