Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)

1.5

this guy hates his job, hates his life, hates everyone and its very obvious. show details this guy hates his job, hates his life, hates everyone and its very obvious.
by mike on Aug 27th, 2016

I have never met a dr who cares any less about anyone or anything than this guy. I was trying to be polite and joke a little, but he walks out. He does not answer questions, he does not explain anything to you, he doesn't do anything except procedures that are billed at the highest possible rates. There are many drs who can and will do epidural and other kinds of nerve blocks who are polite and competent. This guy seems technically ok, but his attitude just makes it a very painful and frustrating experience. If you are desperate go--otherwise find another dr. His staff is very good---because they are embarrassed and frustrated and are trying to make excuses and compensate for this "dr". However, they can only do so much. Do you know what they call the person who barely passed medical school? DR.

Bad DR show details Bad DR
by Maria on Jul 1st, 2016

this dr sucks , He is flat out mean. If people did not need his help I don't think anyone would go to him at all.

WARNING!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM STE 126 IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH!!!!!! show details WARNING!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM STE 126 IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR HEALTH!!!!!!
by THESE ARE FACTS on Oct 31st, 2015

WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!! Don't GO HERE unless you want to be treated like you don't have a soul..!! DO NOT TAKE 1step Into Ste #126 This doctor doesn't care about his patients!!!! And it shows. All of his reviews are BAD!!!! There's not one person who had something good to say about this man!!! And that alone speaks volumes about him. He doesn't spend time with ANY of his patients!! You can't even talk to him BECAUSE he's out of the room within seconds leaving you to look clueless like did this just happen!!! You can't tell him what you're going through because he doesn't spend time with you to even ask you what's going on!!! When he comes in the room the 1st thing he says is "Why Are You Here" SMH Uhhhhh this is the day my appointment was set up for BY YOUR STAFF FOR MY MEDICATION!!!!! That's the most I've ever been able to say to him!! And after that POW he was out of the room!! Then he makes up his own treatment plan and tells the insurance they need to approve a procedure for injections by lying to them telling them you have something you DON'T HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE CHRONIC BACK PAIN OR SOME OTHER ERRONEOUS MESS! I Never told this man I HAD CHRONIC BACK PAIN!!!!! But that was his diagnosis for me!!! When In Fact....I have LUPUS!! So my PAIN IS EVERYWHERE!!! It's not in a specific area!!! Smh!! I seen this dude twice!!!!! The 2nd time I saw him he wanted to get my insurance to approve spinal injections!!!! LMAO NO!!!!WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I called my Rheumatologist and told him about it directly and she said that was absolutely Unnecessary!!!!!! So the next day I went back to the pain management office and discharged myself and gave them back the pain medication script!! I SURE WASN'T GOING TO HAVE IT FILLED!!!!!! I GAVE IT BACK WITH ABSOLUTE JOY!!!! I Don't want anything to do with this man!!! I also found out that his medical license had been suspended for a year by the medical board and he was put on probation for a year!!!! the site didn't give detailed information as to why!!!! But it had to be BAD!!!!!!!! And I can clearly understand from my point why this happened to him!! Smh and while I was there ppl were talking about how rude and crude he is!! And it was surely the absolute TRUTH. Then he has 30 rules posted up all around his office lol like it's a boot camp... Don't do this Don't do that!! No kids allowed No phone use And etc!!! THIS MAN ISN'T FIT TO DO THE JOB HE IS DOING!!!! He has POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS!! He makes life altering choices about your health that could possibly HURT YOU!!!!!! Stay AWAY FROM THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU LOVE AND CARE FOR YOUR WELL-BEING.....DON'T GO TO HIM!!! STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY!!!!!!!! You've BEEN WARNED!!! OR GO AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF!!!! And SEE THAT I AM RIGHT ALONG WITH EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS SUBMITTED A REVIEW ON HIM.

Dr. Ehab F. Abdalah- show details Dr. Ehab F. Abdalah-
Aug 21st, 2015

i won't recommend. I should have read the reviews. also, i made my own research after the appointment; Dr. Ehab's licence was placed in probation for one year in 2009 by the medical board of California. no wonder!

Apr 16th, 2015

He is very rude and he needs to take a class on how to relate to his patients. Terrible, terrible, doctor!!!

insulting unprofessional jerk show details insulting unprofessional jerk
Sep 26th, 2014

This Dr is a jerk, he didn't listen to patients, he doesn't care, he does not to physical examinations. There is no soap, gloves, paper towels and once they didn't have toilet paper. This doctor takes out his anger and frustration on patients and staff. He tells at patients and at the staff - who are scared of him. They complain about the unprofessional atmosphere. The staff is humiliated by him yelling at them in front of the office of patients. He barely speaks to patients only to say "what do you want today" but before you can answer he is already leaving the room. The people working in the office have bad attitudes in person and on the phone. Avoid this Dr unless all you want is meds thrown at you. If you really want treatment go somewhere else! And whatever you do, do not let him give you injections...