Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ehab Hanna
Dr. Ehab Hanna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burleson, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Hanna is affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle. He speaks English.
Dr. Ehab Hanna has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ehab Hanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burleson, TX.
Dr. Mihir Patel
Internal Medicine, Residency
Burleson, TX 0.01 mi
Dr. William Jordan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Burleson, TX 0.01 mi44
Dr. Vandana Maddali
Burleson, TX 0.01 mi13