A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehab Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehab Hanna is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehab Hanna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Hanna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehab Ibrahim Hanna MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ehab I. Hanna practice?
- Dr. Ehab Hanna has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ehab Hanna practices Internal Medicine near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burleson, TX.
See Keller Internists.