A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehab Abdelsayed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehab Abdelsayed is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehab Abdelsayed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelsayed graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Abdelsayed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Cleburne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehab Ebrahim Abdelsayed MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ehab E. Abdelsayed practice?
- Dr. Ehab Abdelsayed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ehab Abdelsayed practices Internal Medicine near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.
See Burleson Internists.