A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehab Akkary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehab Akkary, General & Weight Loss Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Akkary graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Akkary has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Preston Memorial Hospital
- Fairmont General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ehab Akkary practice?
Dr. Ehab Akkary practices Surgery near Morgantown, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, WV and Fairmont, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons.