A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehab Brikho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehab Brikho is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brikho graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Brikho has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehab Masood Brikho MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ehab M. Brikho practice?
- Dr. Ehab Brikho has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ehab Brikho practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Southfield Internists.