Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ehab Brikho
Dr. Ehab Brikho, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI, with other offices in Southfield, MI and Southfield, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brikho is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital and DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital. Dr. Brikho has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ehab Brikho has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ehab Brikho is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.
Dr. Raja Lewis
Sterling Heights, MI 0.46 mi31
Dr. Subhash Khullar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine
Sterling Heights, MI 0.49 mi43
Dr. Sarala Ravikant
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Troy, MI 0.67 mi52