Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Miss-diagnost and called fat  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2012

I was recovering from a two year bit with artritis, which lead into complete ankle replacment. I was having alot of problems with my strength, muscles, mind, and sleeping. He told me I was bi-polar, put me on seriquel (witch causes wieght gain) This after being in hospital with low sodium counts. He said I should stop exercising and drink alot of water. I was in hospital for 6 days suffering low sodium counts down to 117 witch can be fatel. I had to restrict my fluid intake, and with more test with good doctors found out I am suffering from level 4 Hereditary Hemocrhmatosis, to much iron in blood. I am thankful to have caught in time before my organs started to shut down. Quack Quack

|  great and caring doctor!  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2011

Bad reviews are fakes. He is a wonderful doctor. Always get the appointment times I need, and he doesn't make me come in every month like other doctors do.

|  show details
Sep 19th, 2011

Dr. Hanna basically kicked us out of her office. She was intolerable to the fact that, after about 35 minutes of waiting, I asked her how much longer, as well as not filling out all of the paperwork. Her office was crowded, so we were just curious, and plus I thought I had a right to ask. She said, "you can't wait for five more minutes??" She was actually mean about it. She kept saying, "I'm not the doctor for you. I'm not the doctor for you!" Okay, fine, and we left. Actually, now that I think about it, I'm glad she got so upset, because she probably would have been terrible for us.

|  Saved me  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

His wisdom saved me from complete self-distruction. Soft spoken, calming, wise, professional. Asked basic questions. Wanted basic answers. He read me like I was text book case - on one of the worst days of my life. He's a pro. The bad reviews are clearly fabricated.

|  Life changing!  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

He is a wonderful doctor! After a few visits with him, my quality of life (and those around me) is so much better. Went to an ENT and a neurologist trying to figure out why I was dizzy, getting horrible migraines and overall health was declining. Dr. Hanna diagnosed me with severe anxiety on the first visit, he put me on a moderate dose of anxiety medication. This is the best Ive felt in 20 years. I have Dr. Hanna to thank for that! Many of my friends have gone to him and they rave about him too.

|  Great Doctor - Very caring and I appreciate his concern for my health!!!  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

Dr. Hanna is a great guy and is very good with Mental Health Care. I have been going to his office for years!!!He is caring and has introduced me to other proffesionals that I need for my health care.Bottomline, a doctor that cares can put together a plan of attack to help you get better and keep on track.TN

|  Great doctor  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

Dr. Hanna is very knowledgeable, attentive and responsive. He is firm but caring. I suspect that some negative comments were because they couldn't get their own way which is good when dealing with his patients.

|  Ms Starling  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2010

I went to many doctors before Dr Hanna and he was the best. He took the time necessary to determine the medication and the dose I needed. I never had to wait unless i got there early and then if he didn't have a patient he would see me then.I had an emergency once (my back pack was stolen with 2 days of back up meds inside.He saw me right away no problem getting an appointment. He is extremely kind and caring but firm. After all he is helping me save my life and I am truly grateful. I have been going there for 3 years and I have no complaint.Who are those people? The complainers someday they will meet a really bad doctor. I wish them good luck.

|  I can't believe some of the reviews on here  |  show details
by Amanda on Aug 26th, 2009

I've seen Dr. Hanna for over a year now, and the comments here seem like they're written for someone else. He's only ever been kind and courteous with me - he's soft-spoken, and gives great advice. And more importantly, he's taken the time to help me find the medication and treatment that works best, was patient with me through my most manic phases (and was missing appointments), and always tells me "take care of yourself first".Again - I honestly don't see where these other comments are coming from. I've had many psychiatrists over the years, and I've stuck with Dr. Hanna because he is hands-down the one I've had the most success with.

|  show details
Jul 6th, 2009

Dr. Hanna had no sense in what he was doing when treating me.

|  Uncaring, Insensitive, Unprofessional  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2009

This guy has no business practicing medicine.

|  Dr. Ehab G. Hana is uncaring, rude and crude.  |  show details
by Robert on Mar 3rd, 2009

Dr. Hana is the most rude, insensitive, non-caring, unprofessional, selfish and arrogant person I have ever met. His horrible characteristics are bad enough ... but when you consider that he's supposed to be helping people ... it makes him not only inefficient, but truly dangerous. Please don't subject yourself to his cruel treatment.

|  Generally Doesn't care about me  |  show details