Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ehab Michael
Dr. Ehab Michael, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Port Richey, FL. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Michael is affiliated with Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point and Community Hospital Of New Port Richey. Dr. Michael has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ehab Michael has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ehab Michael is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.
Dr. Sonia Read
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New Port Richey, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Luis Garcia
Internal Medicine, General Practice
New Port Richey, FL 0.04 mi33
Dr. Maxwell Rent
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
New Port Richey, FL 0.08 mi47