A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehab Mady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehab Mady is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehab Mady, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mady graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mady has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehab Nabil Hanna Mady DO is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ehab N. Mady practice?
- Dr. Ehab Mady has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ehab Mady practices Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists.