Dr. Ehab Michael Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ehab Michael?

February 1st, 2017

Terrible Doctor

He thinks he knows everything and talks down to you. Misdiagnosed my friends condition and gave meds to my mother that she should have never taken in a dosage that was unheard of. Use Google...you're better off!

February 1st, 2017

Google knows more than him

Overdosed my mother on a medication that should not be given to renal patients at all! She fell and fractured her back due to this. Claimed my mother had old bones and that it was an old fracture but the ER doctor said it was a new fracture. She died within 6 months. He tried to make excuses for his incompetence. If you want to live...DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

February 19th, 2016

Stay away! Don't even bother giving the 1at appointment a try.

Has to be the absolute WORST physician I have ever seen. Highly advisorale, condescending and rude. Would not let me complete a sentence. I went to my 1st appointment with him severely sleep deprived. In my paperwork, I had to list my family history. Included was the strong genetic line of heart related problems & deaths as a result of these various heart problems. During my appointment,it was established that I am experiencing heart palpitations. When I mentioned my relief because I had mistaken them for anxiety on several occasions, rather than ask any follow up questions he curtly told me I needed to see a psychiatrist. Later, I told him that during a recent hospital stay, a mild heart arrethymia had been detected. Again, he did not investigate the matter. He literally laughed at me saying "they probably found that because you were connected to a heart monitor" I had documented the amount of sleep I had gotten the week prior to my appointment. When shown to him, he simply glanced & did not actually read the information I provided. He prescribed a medication that I've taken in the recent past which caused side effects that are enormously harmful. . However, when I attempted to explain this, he cut me off telling me "that doesn't happen worn this medication" not knowing what is was "that" I was referring to as I was unable to explain completely. He added that our physiology changes over the years & what might have effected us in our 20's may effect us differently in our 30's and so on. Except, he failed to ask *how long ago* it was that I had been on this medication, which is less than 5yrs ago. He also put me on two other medications, which I learned after reading the pharmaceutical information, can be potentially harmful, for ones heart so much so the onset of heart failure or death may result. At the end of my appointment I was in tears because he wouldn't listen to me, had repeatedly interrupted me, put me on a medication I know is harmful to me, condecended me and was at my wits end. His closing remarks were "what it is, is that you're a sensitive girl. What you need to do take a yoga class and, in addition to seeing a psychiatrist you need to get yourself a" shrink" that will have more than a few minutes to spend with you." I know several individuals who work in the medical field in various positions. ALL of them, including my psychiatrist have said to find a new doctor IMMEDIATELY. Please, if at all possible, stay away from this abomination of a "physician"!

February 13th, 2016

Excellent doctor

He really care about my condition, he listened to me and helped me to understand how to manage my problem, he has excellent bedside manner . His staff were very kind and helpful when they called me with the follow up results

February 12th, 2016

Thorough, knowledgeable, and professional.

December 13th, 2015

Excellent care of my mother, he really care and listen for her. I'll recommend Dr. Michael to any friend

November 13th, 2015

He was very caring . My mother really liked him . I'll greatly recommend him

November 12th, 2015

He took great care of my father you really like him I will recommend him for any friend

July 17th, 2012

Very caring and professional doctor. Went the extra mile to get an understanding of my overall health and listen to all of my concerns.

June 19th, 2012

Does not understand what is the appointment is for

He was not sure about what is routine check up.Because of his note the hospital claimed the insurance for a disease and i ended up paying all the amount. Insurance was liable for all the routine check up and immunization. No interest of ordering any immunization necessary...DO NOT recommend this doc to anybody else...

April 6th, 2012

Worse dr. ever

No communication skills. Focused on something that turned out fine but ignored what turned out to be a huge medical issue. Switched drs. now. Would never rec. this quack of a doctor.

April 1st, 2012