Dr. Ehab Michael MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 19th, 2016
Stay away! Don't even bother giving the 1at appointment a try.
Has to be the absolute WORST physician I have ever seen. Highly advisorale, condescending and rude. Would not let me complete a sentence. I went to my 1st appointment with him severely sleep deprived. In my paperwork, I had to list my family history. Included was the strong genetic line of heart related problems & deaths as a result of these various heart problems. During my appointment,it was established that I am experiencing heart palpitations. When I mentioned my relief because I had mistaken them for anxiety on several occasions, rather than ask any follow up questions he curtly told me I needed to see a psychiatrist. Later, I told him that during a recent hospital stay, a mild heart arrethymia had been detected. Again, he did not investigate the matter. He literally laughed at me saying "they probably found that because you were connected to a heart monitor" I had documented the amount of sleep I had gotten the week prior to my appointment. When shown to him, he simply glanced & did not actually read the information I provided. He prescribed a medication that I've taken in the recent past which caused side effects that are enormously harmful. . However, when I attempted to explain this, he cut me off telling me "that doesn't happen worn this medication" not knowing what is was "that" I was referring to as I was unable to explain completely. He added that our physiology changes over the years & what might have effected us in our 20's may effect us differently in our 30's and so on. Except, he failed to ask *how long ago* it was that I had been on this medication, which is less than 5yrs ago. He also put me on two other medications, which I learned after reading the pharmaceutical information, can be potentially harmful, for ones heart so much so the onset of heart failure or death may result. At the end of my appointment I was in tears because he wouldn't listen to me, had repeatedly interrupted me, put me on a medication I know is harmful to me, condecended me and was at my wits end. His closing remarks were "what it is, is that you're a sensitive girl. What you need to do take a yoga class and, in addition to seeing a psychiatrist you need to get yourself a" shrink" that will have more than a few minutes to spend with you." I know several individuals who work in the medical field in various positions. ALL of them, including my psychiatrist have said to find a new doctor IMMEDIATELY. Please, if at all possible, stay away from this abomination of a "physician"!

February 13th, 2016
Excellent doctor
He really care about my condition, he listened to me and helped me to understand how to manage my problem, he has excellent bedside manner . His staff were very kind and helpful when they called me with the follow up results

February 12th, 2016
Thorough, knowledgeable, and professional.

December 13th, 2015
Excellent care of my mother, he really care and listen for her. I'll recommend Dr. Michael to any friend

November 13th, 2015
He was very caring . My mother really liked him . I'll greatly recommend him

November 12th, 2015
He took great care of my father you really like him I will recommend him for any friend

July 17th, 2012
Very caring and professional doctor. Went the extra mile to get an understanding of my overall health and listen to all of my concerns.

June 19th, 2012
Does not understand what is the appointment is for
He was not sure about what is routine check up.Because of his note the hospital claimed the insurance for a disease and i ended up paying all the amount. Insurance was liable for all the routine check up and immunization. No interest of ordering any immunization necessary...DO NOT recommend this doc to anybody else...

April 6th, 2012
Worse dr. ever
No communication skills. Focused on something that turned out fine but ignored what turned out to be a huge medical issue. Switched drs. now. Would never rec. this quack of a doctor.

April 1st, 2012
A very determine DR
He is an excellent Dr Especially with children

December 28th, 2011
Poor excuse for a doctor
HORRIBLE communications skills; talked down to me; didn't follow-up; told me I'd pay a lot more somewhere else. I switched doctors after one visit.

April 6th, 2011
I would NOT recommend anyone go and see this doctor - HORRIBLE beside manner - did not examine for what the problems were - was done in a few minutes - only asked a few questions - then done...Thought internal medicine was more thorough - HE IS NOT....waste of time and money - if he is specialist - then look out world....poor, poor, poor....wonder if he purchased medical license on line - no professionalism at all - should not be practicing.....