A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehab Morsi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehab Morsi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehab Morsi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Colon Cancer
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Morsi graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morsi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehab Ragar Eid Morsi MBBS and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ehab R. Morsi practice?
- Dr. Ehab Morsi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ehab Morsi practices Pediatrics near Riverview, MI.
See Riverview Pediatricians.