A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehab Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehab Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saad
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saad Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehab Saad, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Saad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehab Ramses Saad MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ehab R. Saad practice?
- Dr. Ehab Saad has 1 office location.
Dr. Ehab Saad practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors, and Milwaukee Nephrologists.