A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehab Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehab Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehab Saad, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehab Ramses Saad MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ehab R. Saad practice?
- Dr. Ehab Saad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ehab Saad practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Odessa, TX.
See Milwaukee Internists, Milwaukee Nephrologists, and Milwaukee Geriatric Doctors.