Dr. Ehab Shalaby MD Patient Reviews

• 7 reviews

August 19th, 2016
Good Doctor
he listened to my problem and ordered MRI and X-ray to my back. He gave me pain medicine that helped me a lot. He did urine screen for me and ordered physical therapy that was very useful. I really liked him a lot.

August 27th, 2015
Don't Reschedule Your Appointments.....
Dr. Shalaby was ok in the beginning but because I had a new job that wasn't very flexible I had to reschedule my appointments and because of that I was dropped from his practice. So now I have to start the process of finding a new pain dr all over again and I am still in alot of pain. I have never gone thru something like this before and I think its very unprofessional and it shows that he doesn't really care about his patients. Unless you have a flexible wide open schedule, don't come here.

May 25th, 2015
very good doctor
Dr. Shalaby is very friendly doctor, he has excellent bedside manners and very good knowledge of what he does. he diagnosed me and explained my problem in a very simple way to understand, he did a procedure on my back that helped me for the whole year. He is a very good doctor.

April 18th, 2015
Best pain management doctor in town. He will treat you with respect.
Dr. Shalaby knows and understands pain, it sources and how to deal with it. He doesn't just put you on medicine and send you away. He does thorough exam's every time you visit, will run and perform whatever tests necessary to get to the source of the pain and will try alternative methods. He is not just a pill mill doctor so if that is what you are looking for, you need to look elsewhere. Very pleasant, and he doesn't mess around. You will get in and out of your appointment quickly but he will take whatever time is necessary to perform tests and procedures. He is quick and accurate with doing in office shots into y9or joints (you almost cannot tell its happening) and very thorough in the surgery center to either burn the nerves or hit targets spots. I am afraid of being put to sleep and stayed away for a procedure where he did a facet joint injection and it was tolerable. I don't recommend it because you could jolt and that would not be good.

February 18th, 2015
Friendly, smiling, smart, and he shares.

May 3rd, 2014
A really caring doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Shalaby for 2 years now, he has been treating me with pain medications, sponal injection and exercises. I feel much better since I stArted seeing him, he listen and care and alwys spend time with me to explain what he wants to do.

February 21st, 2013
Skillful with excellent bed side manners
Dr. Shalaby is very friendly and smart doctor, he explained to me in details about my spine problem, he performed 2 injections on my back and i stopped taking any pain medication after that. His office staff are amazing and very polite.