A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehab Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehab Yacoub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoub
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Yacoub Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehab Seleim Yacoub MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ehab S. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Ehab Yacoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Ehab Yacoub practices Psychiatry near Gardena, CA.
See Gardena Psychiatrists.