Dr. Ehab Yacoub Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ehab Yacoub?

April 4th, 2017

This is an actual doctor?

Wait time was o.k. Doctor himself... After providing him with a list of my currant medications, spent all of 10 minutes with me. He then wrote a bunch of 'scripts and walked out. Stupidly, I went to fill the prescriptions only to find out, he had duplicated everything on the list I provided him. I am in need of a doctor, not a quack.

July 12th, 2016

Its all about the money

What I didn't like is that you go here expecting to talk with a psychiatrist but end up talking to a Nurse practitioner that asks you questions from a list and gives you a prescription. Was over in 20 minutes. As far as therapy, not going to happen here. They then refer you to a psychologist if you want talk therapy. They literally told me that. Ive never me Ehab and assume I will never meet this man. Unfortunately in SoCal there are very few options for psychiatrists that are taking new patients. Unfortunately most that do are just as this place is, A prescription giver and then your out the door so they can bill insurance for the next patient. I would go elsewhere if I could but at this point of desperation I take what I can get. Sad though

April 17th, 2016

Excellent doctor

Dr. Yacoub is always pleasant and professional. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for psychiatric help.

February 15th, 2016

He is a lovely man. He is smart and caring!

November 12th, 2015

If you are looking for an excellent psychitrist, you have to make an appointment with Dr.Ehab.

September 11th, 2015

STAY AWAY

For some reason I was never given an appointment with the doctor. I was pawned off to NP's who are not allowed to write prescriptions. Waited hours to see the NP's both appointments. Lost my prescription for one of my meds and was treated like an idiot over the phone and then never helped. This was an emergency situation. Literally the worst medical facility I have ever been to in my life. Do yourself a favor and pay full price for a real doctors office.

August 7th, 2015

Made an appointment for my daughter with the doctor but got the NP (Yudin) instead. Asked if we are going to see the doctor and she said, "Nope, you get me". She proceeded to eat and drink in front of us during the session. My daughter could not connect with her, because she liked to lecture and not really listen. The last straw was when she did not return my call when I had an urgent medication question. When I called back, she had left for the day. Why is it so hard to find a professional doctor? I can't even say that she is good.

August 7th, 2015

The day of my appointment, the gal who opened the office was about 15 minutes late. I called several times trying to get my medication changed. I left messages and nobody called back.

June 2nd, 2015

I had an acute panic disorder and my PCP recommended to go see Dr. Yacoub. Appointment was easy to make but once I got there, I had to wait for a long time only to see a nurse practitioner who prescribed me with the same medication my PCP already prescribed me with. The doctor was nowhere to be found and this office does not offer counseling, not even a group session. I felt that I wasted my time and $$ as they charged me $300 upfront. It's been 5 months since I went there and 2 months since my insurance paperwork was processed and I am still waiting for a partial refund. The office personnel looks and acts like high school kids. I highly recommend NOT to go to the Torrance office.

May 12th, 2015

Possible Misdiagnosis

In my opinion this made my mental health worst and the quality of life increasing worsen for family.

May 12th, 2015

Clinically good, adminstrative staff and follow through not good

I saw a nurse practitioner, she was fine in office, but disorganized and not timely in response to calls or pharmacy requirements. Did not get back to me in timely manner regarding my insurance, assured me I was covered then when I came for appointment had me wait 35 minutes while she"talked to my insurance." She was supposed to give me a full RX of meds after an office visit. Didn't. Repeated calls, no response, didn't.( Staff also never responds.) Only billing person had her head together and was helpful. Oh, I had pharmacy request my meds, the pharmacy informed me my provider had left this location. Neither my provider, nor Dr. Yacoub informed, me the client, that provider had left. Left me hanging in the wind for care, meds and follow up. The staff is like a bunch of junior high kids. Do not go here if you want clarity and follow through in your care. Not sure how Dr. Yacoub is for clinical care, honestly my practitioner was good, but all the rest....awful. Worst staff response of clinical office I have encountered ever.

April 20th, 2015

don't care prescribes outrageous solutions

Switched insurance Have to take 3 2mg xanax a day as needed from my PTSD and anxiety. This doctor refused to prescribe me more than. 1 mg a day which is /1/6th of the med I'd been taking for around 5 years.. I've barely survived on lost meds I found in process of moving but I never worked my tollerence up 2mgmg it was the amount I had to take originally kuz of severity of the pannic attacks and level of PTSD. Love to take this down once they fix the problem but people should know this .