A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehireme Ibazebo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehireme Ibazebo is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ibazebo
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Ibazebo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehireme Ibazebo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ibazebo graduated from University Of Jos.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehireme Anthony Ibazebo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ehireme A. Ibazebo practice?
- Dr. Ehireme Ibazebo has 1 office location.
Dr. Ehireme Ibazebo practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.