A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehrin Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehrin Parker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Parker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehrin Elaine Parker DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ehrin E. Parker practice?
- Dr. Ehrin Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ehrin Parker practices Family Medicine near Carbondale, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Round Rock, TX.
See Carbondale Family Physicians.