A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehrin Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehrin Parker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Parker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. David'S Round Rock Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehrin Elaine Parker DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ehrin E. Parker practice?
- Dr. Ehrin Parker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ehrin Parker practices Family Medicine near Round Rock, TX.
See Round Rock Primary Care Doctors.