Dr. Ehrin Parker DO Patient Reviews

• 9 reviews

August 11th, 2012
She was fantastic. Can you believe that a doctor still exist who would come to their office at 1am to see a sick child? I didn't want to go the the ER and she went into her office just for my child. She was wonderful. She is a real doctor. She had practical solutions that really worked.

May 23rd, 2012
In my opinion she is a used car salesman
She spends time pretending to be caring through the fascade of yoga music and incense. In reality, this woman is just trying to make a dime. And who can blame her really? In this day and age, doctor's aren't doing terribly well and I would probably need to make a few extra bucks moonlighting or selling expensive crap products, tests and programs that are of course not covered by insurance. I am definitely disappointed in this doctor. Rather than spending time on my care, she just tried to sell me tests that were overpriced and erroneous. I was hoping that this would be a unique, positive experience but unfortunately it turned out to be a crock.

March 5th, 2012
Poor
Out of all the doctors I have been to this was the WORST experience I have had....she has extremely poor bedside manner and I am still waiting one my prescriptions from last month. That she said she was going to "mail" to me. Office staff was very unorganized.

December 17th, 2011
I'm not exactly sure what you were doing when you manipulated my foot (which I was not charged for), but it helped soooooo much. My foot feels better after only one treatment. Thank you so much for the wonderful care you provide. You are a God send and I will recommend you to anyone who ask me about a doctor. You are the best!!!!!!!

January 27th, 2011
dedicated mommy
I searched and searched for Dr. Parker for my entire adult doctor choosing life. At first she was just my daughter's doctor because I am not fond of pediatrician's so I had a wonderful friend meet her and tell me about her and am so excited. She is TOP NOTCH really the best doctor I have ever meet. And I am hard to please. I like to be treated like a human being with a soul not a text book. I want to feel safe and loved to be honest. I want to be able to tell her and ask her anything and feel comfortable doing it. I wanted Hailey to have a girl she could talk to and feel safe with. and boy did I find her.I highly reccomend Dr. Parker she has amazing bed side manner and a beautiful heart and soul and she treats you with respect. She is at ease in her profession and it is such a relief to mky past expierence. I had all but given up that a good doc was out there other then my gyno Every time I have seen her she has been right on her treatment always works and fast. She is honest and kind. Soft touch. Meant to do what she does... She follows up with me every single time I have seen her with my daughter. The other day I called to get an appoitment and she answered it was right before 8 so she answered her own phone even before theh office was up and going computer wise I said I will call you back let you get it all set up. I decided to give her 15 20 min to do her stuff and with in 3 min she had called me back and this is either says it all to you or you just don't get what I am saying.She is amazing.

February 16th, 2010
The best doctor on the planet
I was in pain. No other doctor I visited (list available if requested) could diagnose let alone help in a treatment. It took Dr. Ehrin less than five minutes to find what was wrong and then within a few minutes to make me healthier than I have been for more than a decade. I was in so much pain I was thinking of ending my life; Dr Parker gave me my life. Thank you Doctor

January 14th, 2010
Running on awesome
I fell, and it hurt. Everywhere. Pain in my neck and my shoulders, aches around my hips...I couldn't run anymore, and running is a joy of mine. I used to run with my dad around the lake on Sundays when I was a kid. It takes me back to the good times. I came to Dr. Parker needing more than less pain, she listened to me and helped me work through a healthier life. She healed my body in present and showed me a better future. I fell, and I was saved. Thanks, Doc! (Oh yeah, and I can run again!)

January 14th, 2010
Now I believe in Angels
I was a skeptic. I was in pain, a deep internal pain in my joints, in my chest, and in my digestion that seemed to drag me down everywhere I went, and no matter what I tride to do to feel better, nothing seemed to work. Finally, in desperation and with zero confidence in the system, I made an appointment with Dr. Parker. That was the best decision I ever made because in a very short time, she diagnosed every toxic mineral in my body and the cause of every physical problem. Now, at 62, I feel like I am in my early twenties. Incredible is the only word that comes to mind. Dr. Parker is truly a hands-on angel. My only regret is that I did not meet her years ago. She took the time to care, so I can take the time to live.

February 26th, 2009
A Great Doctor
Wow what an experience. Dr. Parker has spent a lot of time with me when I needed it. She always is caring and helpful. Once she even called just to check up on me. You don't see that in every doctor.