A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehsan Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehsan Ali, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehsan Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Internal and Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehsan Ali MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. Ehsan Ali practice?
- Dr. Ehsan Ali has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ehsan Ali practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Hospitalist near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and New York, NY.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Geriatric Doctors.