A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehsan Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehsan Ali, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehsan Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehsan Ali MD is a male Internist and practices in Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ehsan Ali practice?
- Dr. Ehsan Ali has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ehsan Ali practices Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Hospitalists, Beverly Hills Internists, and Beverly Hills Geriatric Doctors.