A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehsan Biswas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehsan Biswas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehsan Biswas, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Biswas graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Biswas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital
- Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehsan Biswas MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ehsan Biswas practice?
- Dr. Ehsan Biswas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ehsan Biswas practices Psychiatry near Manchester, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Manchester Psychiatrists.