Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ehsan Hadi
Dr. Ehsan Hadi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Carmichael, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Neurology. Dr. Hadi is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Methodist Hospital of Sacramento and Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center. Dr. Hadi has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ehsan Hadi has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Ehsan Hadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carmichael, CA.
Dr. Asad Chaudhary
Carmichael, CA 0 mi11
Dr. John Schafer
Neurology, Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Carmichael, CA 0 mi46
Dr. Alex Nee
Neurology, Neurological Surgery
Carmichael, CA 0 mi13