Dr. Muhammad Qadir MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 2 reviews

July 31st, 2016
Misdiagnosed 2 times resulting in permanent neuropathy of Right foot.
This "doctor" failed to diagnose my calf and foot pain as signs of claudication over a period of 3 visits (9 months). He said I wasn't enough walking! After 9 months, I had no pulse in my foot. He finally referred me to a vascular surgeon. I underwent full leg femoral / tibial bypass surgery and now I am left with neuropathy in my right foot due to lack of circulation. Also when I complained of back pain, he had me touch my toes and stand on one foot. No need for referral, he said. Today, I suffer from lumbar radiculopathy. Cortisone injections no longer work and I'm awaiting surgery. This doctor minimizes patient complaints, refuses to order tests and must be coerced into a referral. My main concern is having other patients misdiagnosed. It was my understanding that 3 years was the cut off time for a malpractice claim. After speaking with an attorney, I learned it was 2 years and It was 1 week before the 2 year mark and too late to file. Believe it or not, Yale Health Network is still sending me bills, already covered by insurance for the "treatment" I received from their member physician.

January 25th, 2013
He's a great doctor... my previous doctor ignored my medical concerns, which led to major surgery! I switched to Dr. Qadir and couldn't be happier! Thank you! Karen, in the office if wonderful too! Pat? I think her name is... is not too friendly.