A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehsan Sadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehsan Sadri, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehsan Sadri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadri graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sadri has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sadri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 4 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ehsan E. Sadri practice?
Dr. Ehsan Sadri practices Ophthalmology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and San Pedro, CA.
See Newport Beach Ophthalmologists.