A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehsan Sadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehsan Sadri, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehsan Sadri, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadri graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sadri has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehsan Ethan Sadri MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ehsan E. Sadri practice?
- Dr. Ehsan Sadri has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ehsan Sadri practices Ophthalmology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and San Pedro, CA.
See Newport Beach Ophthalmologists.