A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehsan Sultani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehsan Sultani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehsan Sultani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultani graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul.
Dr. Sultani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehsan Sultani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ehsan Sultani practice?
- Dr. Ehsan Sultani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ehsan Sultani practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Family Physicians and Sacramento Geriatric Doctors.