A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehsan Sultani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehsan Sultani is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sultani
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sultani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehsan Sultani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Sultani graduated from Avicenna State Medical Institute of Kabul. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sultani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
- So. Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehsan Sultani MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ehsan Sultani practice?
- Dr. Ehsan Sultani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ehsan Sultani practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors and Sacramento Geriatric Doctors.