A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehtasham Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehtasham Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehtasham Qureshi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beebe Medical Center
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehtasham A Qureshi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ehtasham A. Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Ehtasham Qureshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ehtasham Qureshi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Lewes, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Ocean View, DE.
See Lewes Internists and Lewes Cardiologists.