Dr. Ehteram Raissi-Fard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ehteram Raissi-Fard?

February 11th, 2016

Exceptional with my kids.

September 10th, 2015

Worse pediatrician ever

If i could rate this doctor a 0 I would it. Worse pediatrician ever no bedside manners, rude, dirty old office, staff was just as rude. After I took my special needs child for the first time, I asked the doctor for referrals to therapy and specialty doctors that my son saw at a different city prior to moving to Lake Mary and she refused to give them to me like I was asking for a script for drugs. My son has had 2 surgeries and he is autistic and needs many different specialty doctors. The next day I told my insurance I needed referrals and to call doctor and see if she would do it for them, well the doctor told my insurance to tell me to go get a new pediatrician and refused to give referrals to insurace lady too and was just as rude to her. Apparently she doesn't like to take care of children with special needs. Worse doctor ever she has no business being a pediatrician..

September 4th, 2015

She was very knowlegable and caring about my son.he feels much better thanks to Dr raissi

March 17th, 2015

Best Doctor in town

I absolutely recommend Dr. Raissi. By far the best pediatrician in the area. She sees all 3 of my children. My 13 year old had some questions for her and she gave him his undivided attention. Every time I go she takes her time to explain things to me. She is also very detailed. Not only does she diagnose but she explains what Is going on and why. I can tell she loves her job by how well she does it.

July 8th, 2014

most informative and concern doctor for kids

Dr raissi is the best doctor i had ever used. Am surprised at all this reviews. She is always busy and has alot of patience to see which will definaty make things slow. But she spent reasonable time with my kids and check them everywhere to make sure they are ok. She even gives advice to the kids on personal issues and academic. I have used her now for 4 years for my 2 kids and had recommended my friends and family members who are equally satisfied with her now for years I would always recommend her because of her experience in dealing with kids. She has even answered my calls and calls me back on a weekend when my kid wasnt feeling too well. She is a great,patience and hard working woman and stays often times in the office than the closing time just to attend to all the kids. When i also have issues they had never told me I dont have apoimtment ,they always see me which may take a while because i dont have apointment. But never being turned back or not seen.

November 27th, 2012

I would rather pay out of pocket for a better doctor's office! Not the best choice for any child!

I would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone NOT to bring their child here. The waiting area is always packing. Waiting time was longer than 3 hours. The waiting area was extremely hot which is not smart since there are children with fevers here. Then a staff member got upset and was very rude when someone suggested it may be too hot in the waiting area. Instead of lowering the temperature for a comfortable temperature for the patients or placing a portable air conditioner, they opened a door and let the office wreak of cigeratte smoke. Not at all healthy for a child! I definitely lost my confidence in this practice. It should be a place I should feel secure enough to take my child, but it's not. Also tissue box, but no garbage tin to dispose them? Clearly, the patients were not considered during that process. Now the doctor. She isn't the worse. I have seen worse. But I've also seen a caring doctor with good bedside manner. This is NOT her. She does not listen to her patients, only speaks. Overall, I do not recommend this place. If u do decide to go, pack a lot of patience and take a few deep breathes prior.

August 24th, 2011

she didn't care about my son's problem and she left the room with hurry without asking if I had any question.

April 15th, 2010

wait and wait and wait and wait

my daughter who was diagnosied with strep throat and hives had to wait 2hours and 20 min after her appointment time to be seen. after continusly asking what the wait was for there was no just answer!! very disapointed

August 3rd, 2016