A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehud Lavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavi graduated from Technion Israel Institute Of Technology, Haifa.
Dr. Lavi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehud Lavi MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ehud Lavi practice?
- Dr. Ehud Lavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ehud Lavi practices Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.