A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ehud Mendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ehud Mendel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ehud Mendel, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendel graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mendel has 12 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ehud Mendel FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ehud Mendel practice?
- Dr. Ehud Mendel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ehud Mendel practices Neurological Surgery near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Columbus Neurological Surgeons.