A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eiad Kseibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eiad Kseibi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eiad Kseibi, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kseibi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kseibi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eiad Kseibi MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eiad Kseibi practice?
- Dr. Eiad Kseibi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eiad Kseibi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Roseville, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Critical Care Practitioners, and Detroit Pulmonologists.