Learn more about Dr. Eiad Kseibi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eiad Kseibi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kseibi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kseibi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eiad Kseibi, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kseibi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Kseibi has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eiad Kseibi MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eiad Kseibi practice?
- Dr. Eiad Kseibi has 12 office locations.
Dr. Eiad Kseibi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Macomb Internists, Macomb Critical Care Practitioners, and Macomb Pulmonologists.