A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eial Faierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eial Faierman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faierman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faierman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faierman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Faierman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eial Faierman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Eial Faierman practice?
- Dr. Eial Faierman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eial Faierman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons and Bronx Surgeons.