A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eial Faierman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eial Faierman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faierman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faierman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faierman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Faierman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eial Faierman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Eial Faierman practice?
- Dr. Eial Faierman has 1 office location.
Dr. Eial Faierman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Orthopedic Surgeons and Bronx Surgeons.