A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eid Guirguis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eid Guirguis, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eid Guirguis, MD, MBBS is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Routine Child care
- Routine Newborn Care
- Sport Physical
Education & Awards
Dr. Guirguis graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guirguis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eid Labib Kamel Guirguis MD and MBBS is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eid L. Guirguis practice?
- Dr. Eid Guirguis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eid Guirguis practices Pediatrics near Spring Hill, FL.
See Spring Hill Pediatricians.