A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eihab Tawfik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eihab Tawfik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eihab Tawfik, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawfik graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Tawfik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Seven Rivers Community Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Seven Rivers Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eihab H Tawfik MD and PA is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eihab H. Tawfik practice?
- Dr. Eihab Tawfik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eihab Tawfik practices Internal Medicine near Crystal River, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Weeki Wachee, FL.
See Crystal River Internists.