A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Ahearn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahearn
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahearn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Ahearn, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahearn graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Ahearn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Ahearn MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eileen Ahearn practice?
- Dr. Eileen Ahearn has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Ahearn practices Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
See Madison Psychiatrists.