A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Ahearn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Ahearn, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahearn graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Ahearn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Patricia Ahearn MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eileen P. Ahearn practice?
- Dr. Eileen Ahearn has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Ahearn practices Psychiatry near Madison, WI.
See Madison Psychiatrists.