A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Baade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Baade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Baade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Baade graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Baade has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Upmc Baade MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen U. Baade practice?
- Dr. Eileen Baade has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Baade practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Geriatric Doctors.