A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Byrne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Byrne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byrne
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Byrne, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrne graduated from George Washington University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Byrne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen E Byrne MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen E. Byrne practice?
- Dr. Eileen Byrne has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Byrne practices Family Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Family Physicians.