A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Chan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Chan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Sil-Kwen Chan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eileen S. Chan practice?
- Dr. Eileen Chan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Chan practices Pediatrics near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Pediatricians.