A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Chang, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Y Chang DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen Y. Chang practice?
- Dr. Eileen Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Chang practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.