A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Chen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Chen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Tsai Chen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eileen T. Chen practice?
- Dr. Eileen Chen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Chen practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.