A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Coelus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Coelus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Coelus, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Coelus graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Coelus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Elisa Coelus MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen E. Coelus practice?
- Dr. Eileen Coelus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Coelus practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Abingdon, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rosedale, MD.
See Abingdon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.