A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Comia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Comia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comia
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Comia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Comia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetes Complications
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Comia graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Comia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Cruz Comia MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen C. Comia practice?
- Dr. Eileen Comia has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Comia practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield, CT.
See Bloomfield Internists.