A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Comia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Comia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Comia
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Comia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Comia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Diabetes Complications
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Lyme Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Comia graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Comia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Cruz Comia MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen C. Comia practice?
- Dr. Eileen Comia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Comia practices Internal Medicine near Bloomfield, CT.
See Bloomfield Internists.