A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Cravens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Cravens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cravens
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Cravens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Cravens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cravens graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cravens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
- Reid Hospital and Healthcare Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Emily Cravens MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen E. Cravens practice?
- Dr. Eileen Cravens has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Cravens practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Richmond, IN.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Gastroenterologists.