A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Cravens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Cravens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Cravens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cravens graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Cravens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Reid Hospital and Healthcare Services
- Reid Hospital & Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Emily Cravens MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen E. Cravens practice?
- Dr. Eileen Cravens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Cravens practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Richmond, IN.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Gastroenterologists.