A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Crowley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Crowley, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowley graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Crowley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Crowley MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen Crowley practice?
- Dr. Eileen Crowley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Crowley practices Dermatology near Vallejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Vallejo Dermatologists.