A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Dauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Dauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Dauer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauer graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dauer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- St. Cloud Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Dauer MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Eileen Dauer practice?
- Dr. Eileen Dauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Dauer practices Otolaryngology near Saint Cloud, MN.
See Saint Cloud Otolaryngologists.