A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Debbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Debbi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Debbi graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Debbi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Long Beach Medical Center
- Parkway Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Debbi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eileen S. Debbi practice?
Dr. Eileen Debbi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Jamaica Physiatrists.