A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Debbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Debbi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Debbi graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Debbi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Long Beach Medical Center
- Parkway Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Steinberg Debbi MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Eileen S. Debbi practice?
- Dr. Eileen Debbi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Debbi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and Flushing, NY.
See Jamaica Physiatrists.