A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Debbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Debbi
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Debbi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Debbi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Debbi graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Debbi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- Long Beach Medical Center
- Parkway Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Steinberg Debbi MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Eileen S. Debbi practice?
- Dr. Eileen Debbi has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Debbi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Jamaica, NY.
See Jamaica Physiatrists.