A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen De La Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Cruz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. De La Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen De La Cruz MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen De La Cruz practice?
- Dr. Eileen De La Cruz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen De La Cruz practices Internal Medicine near Mukilteo, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, WA.
See Mukilteo Internists.