A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DiFrancesco
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DiFrancesco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. DiFrancesco graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. DiFrancesco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Diagnostic Neuroimaging.
- Where does Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco practice?
- Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Diagnostic Neuroimaging near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists, New York Adolescent Specialists, and New York Neurologists.