Learn more about Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DiFrancesco
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. DiFrancesco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. DiFrancesco graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. DiFrancesco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Diagnostic Neuroimaging.
- Where does Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco practice?
- Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Diagnostic Neuroimaging near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists, New York Adolescent Specialists, and New York Neurologists.