A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. DiFrancesco graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 6 awards.
Dr. DiFrancesco has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Diagnostic Neuroimaging.
- Where does Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco practice?
- Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen DiFrancesco practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Diagnostic Neuroimaging near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists, New York Adolescent Specialists, and New York Neurologists.