A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Donovan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Donovan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Donovan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Marie Donovan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen M. Donovan practice?
- Dr. Eileen Donovan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eileen Donovan practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians, Detroit Physiatrists, and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.