A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Dunne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Dunne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Dunne, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Genital Warts
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- Viral Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunne graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dunne has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Emory-Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen Frances Dunne MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eileen F. Dunne practice?
- Dr. Eileen Dunne has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Dunne practices Infectious Disease near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Infectious Disease Doctors.