Dr. Eileen Ellis MD Patient Reviews

2.8

November 13th, 2013
Not good experience
Our 15 year old child saw her and she told her it was all in her head. She did not even take the time to listen to our daughter or review her records. Thankfully we did not listen to her and took our daughter to Mayo Clinic where she got a proper diagnosis. No child should be told their symptoms are all in their head! It was not an easy diagnosis to make so instead of digging and helping my daughter she just brushed her aside. That type of behavior could hurt a child someday.

May 21st, 2013
Dr. Ellis has been my son's doctor for the past 15 years. She and her entire staff are EXCELLENT! They have seen him through dialysis, transplantation, rejection, and meningitis. He is now doing well and has recently transitioned to adult care. We are so thankful and will never forget the wonderful care he received at ACH.

April 26th, 2013
Will never go back
Dr. Ellis is not willing to dig to find out what is wrong with your child if it is not going to be an easy diagnosis. Would not listen or even review medical records. Will never subject my child to her rude behavior again. She made my child question the medical community as a whole and we are working hard to help her regain her trust in other doctors. If your child has something that will be the least bit difficult to diagnose go somewhere else.

February 26th, 2011
She has horrible bedside manner!!! I eventually told the staff not to let her back in my child's room!

February 1st, 2011
My child has IgA and has been a patient of Dr. Ellen Ellis for five (5) years. We see her in clinic at ACH. Dr. Ellis preformed a biopsy on my son and diagnosed him with IgA. She is the Neurologist we saw when my son was sent to ACH e.r. five (5) years ago. She is awesome!!! I would recommend her to anyone!!I can not thank her enough for her intelligence, experience and excellent care!!She truly is the best!!!