A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eileen Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eileen Engel is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eileen Engel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Engel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Outpatient Center - Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eileen G Engel MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eileen G. Engel practice?
- Dr. Eileen Engel has 1 office location.
Dr. Eileen Engel practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Emergency Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Internists, Erie Pediatricians, and Erie Emergency Physicians.